The open source metaverse

Another protocol bump this week! [9/30/2009]

This is early notice that there will be another protocol bump and forced update this week. I dont have much detail now I just wanted to give everyone as much early notice as possible, if all goes well Diva will be checking the code into core sometime on Monday (9/28/2009)  night, and if everything holds up we will likely be making the switch by Wednsday (9/30/2009), I will try to give everyone atleast 24 hours to prepare by posting the binary release ahead of time. If you have any questions about the update please visit us on the IRC channel or post your questions in the forums.